Friday 28 June 2019

Lime Lemonade Recipe

Assalamu Alaikum!
It's Hanifah here and today I wanted to share my recipe for lime lemonade. I have made it a couple of times before and our family really enjoys it, so I hope you will too. Let's begin!

For this recipe you will need:-
1.5 litres water
150g sugar
5 medium-sized lemons
3 limes


First you will need to heat the sugar and water on a low heat.
Stir until the sugar dissolves and then remove from heat.
Then cut and squeeze the lemons and limes.
Save a few lemon and lime slices to garnish if you would like.
Next add the lemon and lime juice to the sugary water.
Place the pan on a very low heat for around 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Do a taste test and add a little more sugar if needed.
Remove from heat and allow to cool for a while before pouring the lemonade into a jug. Then place in the fridge to cool completely before serving.
Remember to garnish with the lemon and lime slices.
You can click here to view my ginger biscuits recipe.
If you liked this post, then you may also want to take a look at my recipe for Mint Lemonade or my Strawberry Lemonade recipe.
See you next week, insha'Allah.

Wassalam,

Hanifah

4 comments:

  1. That looks absolutely marvelous and refreshing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was masha'Allah! I'm glad you liked the recipe.

    - Hanifah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I'm hungry for lemons!

    ReplyDelete