Friday 27 September 2019

Crochet Doll's Hats and Bags (part 3)

Assalamu Alaikum!
It's Zainab here, and today I would like to show you some more doll accessories I have been working on. I hope you like them InshaAllah!

First is this brown shoulder bag with a pink bow sewn on to the front.
I've been wanting to make a bag with a long strap so that it fits snugly on the doll's shoulder and wouldn't slip off, and Alhamdulillah this one has worked!
Next I made two small pouches.
I made them by using the same pattern I used for crocheting boots and sleeves, and then threaded a bit of pink wool through so as to make it a drawstring pouch.
They are meant to fit tightly on the dolls' wrist, and MashaAllah I am happy with them (they are my first try).
I think my new favourite thing to crochet is: hats! I was imagining them for a winter themed dolly, although they don't have to be.
 They're fun and quick to make MashaAllah and I think the pompoms make them nicer.
I hope you enjoyed this short post. I'd love to experiment and make more bags, hats and clothes of different kinds. I usually just have an idea and make it up as I go along, which doesn't always bring out the best results, but Alhamdulillah it means I'll (hopefully) learn from the mistakes! 
Well that is all for now. If you would like to see more you can click here for part 1 and here for part 2. Until next week!
Love and wasalaam,

Zainab

No comments:

Post a Comment