Friday 22 November 2019

Crochet Dad Jumper

Assalamu Alaikum!
It's Zainab here. Masha'Allah I am very excited to share with you a craft that I have been working on for about a month. A while back, around September, I decided to crochet a jumper for my Dad. Of all the things I crochet, wintery clothes are my favourite, but I've only ever made them for dolls so this was my first big project. Masha'Allah I am very happy with the way it turned out and my Dad loves it too, Alhamdulillah!
So! Here it is.
This is the video that I followed - click here.

The only differences are the collar, edging and cuffs. I just used a simple single stitch.
My Mum made the label.
Again, masha'Allah I am very happy with it and my Dad said he will take it with him on his trips to England.
I hope you liked this post. Have you ever crocheted? If you have what was the last thing you made? Let me know in the comments below.
Until next week insha'Allah.
Love and wasalaam,

Zainab

2 comments:

  1. Mashallaah!

    Wow! You're such a skilled crocheter,
    keep it up :)

    love,
    Khadijah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Assalamu Alaikum!

      Jazzakillahu Khairan. Do you or your sister crochet?

      Love,
      Zainab

      Delete