Friday 1 February 2019

DIY Crochet Flower Braclet

Assalamu Alaykum!
Maryam here. As promised, in last week's post, I have a fun, simple craft for you if you enjoy crocheting or you're thinking of starting. So let's begin!

You will need:
Wool, a crochet hook and a pair of scissors.
Step 1: I followed this easy tutorial to make the pretty flowers. I made three which fit around my wrist well.
Step 2: Line the flowers up next to each other. (Tip: you could make each flower a different colour.)
Weave some wool through the petals of the flowers using a needle or you could just use your crochet hook, which is what I did.
I used the same coloured wool as the flowers but you can use any colour you like, even a thin ribbon would look nice.
Step 3: Pull the flowers to each other in the middle of the wool and you're done.
It's that simple, masha'Allah.
I hope you liked this craft and you give it ago. Until next Friday, insha'Allah.

Love and wasalaam,

Maryam.

2 comments:

  1. Mashaa Allaah! I would love to learn how to make the flowers. Because I am SO not a follow-the-instructions person, I will probably end up pulling out all my creations and redoing them lol!

    Maimoonah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alhamdulillah! Very glad you liked it. I'm sure you'll be good at making it, and I'm pretty sure the lady in the tutorial video goes through it in real-time (without fast-forwarding it), so you could do it at the same time as her, if you like.
      It was great fun to make, since I haven't crocheted in a while, I was a little rusty to start with, but once I got the hang of it I couldn't stop. I feel it can be quite addictive, but in a good way! Lol!

      - Maryam

      Delete