Friday 27 July 2018

Black n White Café

Assalamu Alaikum everyone!
Maryam here again this week. I'd like to share with you a present I made for Sumayyah a couple of years ago. It is a bunny café made from two recycled shoeboxes. The café is called Black n White. So come on in for the tour!
The first shoebox I turned into the reception area and the outside seating area.
The second shoebox is the kitchen.
Do you notice the vegetable box and carrot basket?
It was great fun making all the little appliances and small details that make the room look and feel like a real kitchen. I really like the woven bin and the little spices on the shelves.
And here are the owners of the café.
I hope you liked the tour and that it inspires you to make something similar.

Love and wasalaam,

Maryam
    

1 comment: