Friday 20 April 2018

Sumayyah's Series Book Recommendations

Assalamu Alaikum everyone!

Sumayyah here. Today I'm going to do a series book recommendations post. I have some nice books here for you. I hope you will enjoy them!

1. Tom Gates
This is one of my favourite series, because it's so nice, funny and amazing! It's about a boy called Tom Gates and in the books he tells you about what's happening in his life. It's very funny and nice, and he gets himself into trouble quite often. My favourite book in the whole series is Tom Gates Excellent Excuses. It was the first book I read even though it's the second one in the series. Liz Pichon is the illustrator and author, and does lovely illustrations.

2. Mr. Men
This is a cute, adorable and short series which is perfect for younger kids. The first book I ever read was Mr. Greedy. He is adorable and so is everyone else. Each book is about a different character. For example, Mr. Happy, Mr. Nosey, Mr. Snow, Mr. Sneeze, Mr. Rude, Mr. Tall, Mr. Small, Mr. Good and Mr. Nobody and many more.

3. Geronimo Stilton
I like Geronimo Stilton because it's about mice who run a newspaper called the Rodents Gazette. Geronimo and his sister Thea and his cousin Trap and his nephew Benjamin go on exciting adventures. The first book is Geronimo Stilton Lost Treasure of the Emerald Eye and I really like it. Geronimo is a fraidy-mouse(even though the name Geronimo sounds like a daring thing).

4. The Amazing Days of Abby Hayes
This series is about a girl called Abby Hayes and she tells you about her life at school and at home. I like her because she is funny and smart. Her favourite colour is purple and she likes collecting calendars. At the beginning of every chapter she puts a quote by a famous person.


5. Izzy and her friends
This series is about a girl named Izzy and she and her friends have some interesting adventures. Like when they find out that their teacher is an alien! Or when they find out that their headmaster is a vampire rat! Or(my personal favourite) when they find out that their new PE teacher is a werewolf and is going to feast on them when they go camping! Actually I don't really think that the series has an actual title. But the characters in each book are the same so it is a series.


So that's it! I hope you enjoyed my series book recommendations. If you want to see my previous Read-Aloud book recommendations you can click HERE.


Wassalam everyone!


Sumayyah (aged 10)



2 comments:

  1. The Geronimo Stilton books look funny. I will try to find it at the library

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can actually find them at the library. But they might not be there because people like borrowing them, but I hope you do because they are really nice.
    -Sumayyah

    ReplyDelete