Friday 13 April 2018

Junk Journal Flip-through

Assalamu Alaikum everyone!
Maryam here. As promised I'll be showing you a flip-through of my junk journal. It took me about a day to make and, masha'Allah, I am very happy with the way it has turned out.

I kept the cover very simple.
 This is the back of the journal.
On the spine I punched a hole and hung some charms and beads. Some were gifted to me and others I found around the house.
The inside cover I just kept plain and I stuck some lace down the inner spine.
For the pages I used different sized card, patterned paper and lined paper.
I also added some fabric for texture.
You can watch this tutorial which I found helpful for binding the journal.
I also added some fold-out pages and envelopes.
On the ends of some of the pages I stapled tabs for decoration.
And that is the end of the flip-through. I can't wait to fill it up with memories, stories and poems, insha'Allah!
 I hope you liked this post and I'll see you again next week, insha'Allah.

Wassalam,

Maryam



3 comments:

  1. That's a pretty journal maashaaAllah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It took you only a day to make this journal?! MashaAllah, it's come out really nice and the charms are an added delight!

    ReplyDelete