Friday 2 March 2018

Sumayyah's Handmade Journal Collection

Assalamu Alaikum!

Sumayyah here. I'm here to show you my handmade journals, so that you can get some inspiration. Some were given to me as Eid gifts and some were made by me(with help).
The first one I'll show you is my personal journal. It was my first journal; I made it last year with help from Hanifah and Zainab.
Here is the cover.
It's buckled with a lobster claw.
It has a secret pocket in the cover.
This is the first page. There is a bookmark that my mum made.
The journal has lots of pockets, a fold out page and one envelope(that isn't stuck in).
This is the last page with two pockets(one behind the other) where I keep some stuff.
Next we have my nature journal which my sister Maryam made me for Eid, masha'Allah. Here is the front.
The first page has an envelope and there are also some mini pages on the other.
Here are some more pages.
There is a tag and a mini pocket on the last page.
The next journal is my Dragon Princess journal which my sister Hanifah made for me for Eid, masha'Allah.
Here is the cover and some charms that are hanging from the journal.
This is the first page with a bookmark and two pockets(one in front of the other).
Here are some more pages.
Here are the last few pages with envelopes and mini notebooks.
The last journal is my Camicazi journal. Camicazi is a character in the book series How To Train Your Dragon. I made a journal where I pretend to be her.
Here is the cover and the first page.
I have done a lot of writing in this journal!
This is a fold out detention slip.
And this is a certificate for bravery!
On the last page I have some dragon cards.
I have to say that it's not easy to take photos when...
...this adorable thing is here, demanding to be in the picture!

This is the end of my journal collection. I hope you liked it.

Wassalam,

Sumayyah



No comments:

Post a Comment