Friday 12 January 2018

DIY Baking Tray Magnet Board

Assalamu Alaikum everyone!
It's Hanifah here and this week I'll be showing you how to recycle an old baking tray and turn it into a magnet board.

For this recycle project you will need:-
a baking tray
acrylic paints
patterned card
mod podge
scissors
glue

Begin by painting your magnet board in whatever colour you like. I only painted the sides because I wanted to cover the centre with patterned card.
Once the paint has dried, add a coat of mod podge. This will stop it from getting scraped off easily. Next measure out your card.
You can use a corner cutter or a pair of scissors to round off the edges of the card.
Glue your patterned card into place and you're done!
I hung my magnet board up on the inside of my cupboard door using double-sided tape. Masha'Allah I am pleased with the way it turned out!
Don't throw out you're old baking trays! They can be recycled in numerous ways. Here are a few more examples.

Take care and Wassalam,

Hanifah

No comments:

Post a Comment