Friday 25 October 2019

Two more projects for school...

Assalamu Alaikum everyone!
Sumayyah here, and today I will show you two projects that I did with my mother's help.
A few weeks ago my English Teacher asked us all to make an advertisement of our favourite book. The options were to make it into a poster or a magazine; I chose a poster. We where told to include:
 
Why we liked the book?
Who was our favourite character?
and a summary of the story.

I chose the book The Brilliant World of Tom Gates, and Tom Gates as my favourite character. This is how it turned out and masha'Allah I am very happy with it.
I had the idea to make it look like a book that was in the window of a shop. I decided to include the characters of the book on the inside.
Then, not long ago my Humanities Teacher (she teaches me History and Geography) told us to make a poster with the Earth's Layers on it. She also told us to find 5 facts about Earthquakes, 5 facts about Volcanos and 3 facts about Plate Tectonics.
It turned out very nice masha'Allah and my teacher was happy with it.
Well that is all. See you next week, insha'Allah.

Wasalaam,

Sumayyah 


5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Sumayyah! Mashallaah,your posters look spectacular!!

    PS. Did you draw those characters? They look cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jazakillahu khairan. Yes, I did draw those characters, it's Tom's family and friends. Do you draw too? Drawing is one of my hobbies.

      -Sumayyah

      Delete
  3. Yes we do, Drawing is one of our favorite hobbies too!
    What are some of your favorite hobbies other than drawing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My other favourite hobbies are reading, writing stories and making crafts. I also like to bake with my mum and sisters, when it's something I like to eat.

      -Sumayyah

      Delete